Thursday, April 12, 2007



SEEING-DOUBLE SHOPPING SPREEE

YESYES, shopping with new-Carol! new-Carol, new-hair, new-looks! She's finally going contact lenses. Definitely looks tons hotter now babe! Wanted to go Marina Square, Bugis and Town, but due to time constriction, we striked MS off. THEN, bloody Toni&Guy offered me a FREE haircut that kinda wasted my half-day away. The hairdresser was sucha an elephant. I talked to him using sign languages and through the help of a translater. OHMAGAH. Don't feel like talking bout it anymore. I'm so gonna get a haircut, like a NORMAL one, soon! Damnit damnit. And he damn bloody curled my hair more when I told him I didnt really like super curlieswurlies!


Well, CAROL WENT BUGIS V FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DONT KNOW HOW MANY ZILLION YEARS :)


And we bought so manymany twins. Like the cute tees. THEY ARE DAMN FUNNY CAN. I mean all the speeches there. Carol got another "Not tied Down" tee. Cool huh? And we went Topshop to buy flipflops! And changed into them the next minute. OH, it reminded me something. Carol wore 3 different sets of clothes out with me that day. HAHA. Internal joke, but factual. LOL. We're cool people, cant blame eh? =x



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I spent quite a lot, but I dont know where I spent on. Cant be seen. My cash just decreased on me. Like that. DUH.

Just watched Music&Lyrics. Fletcher&SophieFisher. SO COINCIDENTAL. Few days ago I was ranting bout this pair of Fishers daughters. And the female lead is a Fisher as well. Okay, randomness. The show was quite, short. HAHA. I only enjoyed the last part where he wrote a song for her and bout her. That part I cried like mad la. Damn touching.





-

4-OF-US DAY


Okay, anyway met up with xianwyfung on, uhm, Sat! Dinner at Fish&Co. Was really having a bad time deciding man. We shared 2 seafood platters for 2. HAHA. Cool right. Was so bloated till we couldnt really walk. Then we went to Balcony to slack. Talk and slack, played wy's games. HAHA. It has a name! Whoo!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



The pictures say it all, we had fun, real fun, BUT, xian, ultimately, nv fail to bully me.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 9:36 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT